COMMUNITY AND CHAMBER
To deliver a wholistic outcome for the veteran community, VCBC will focus on two distinct pillars to deliver value to our members.
Both our 'Community and Chamber' pillars are vitally important to the success of our organisation. Our service delivery, events, programs and partnerships will be aligned and focus to support our community through our pillars.
Check out the VCBC strategy here
Our Board met in late 2023 to develop a roadmap to shape the organisation to 2030. We welcome you to download the document and share your comments and contributions with us.
- Unite veteran businesses in a collaborative community of likeminded people with similar experiences and ambitions
- Multiply the effectiveness of the veteran business network through development of reciprocal relationships
- Accelerate veteran entrepreneurship and enterprises through a cohesive education continuum
- Guide veteran business development to maximise economic and social impact for all industries in Australia
- Diversify supply chain for businesses by offering veteran businesses to augment capacity and strengthen capability
- Accelerate revenue and profitable growth for members and sponsors through complementary collaboration
- Veteran businesses are recognised in industry and government bodies as desired partners
- Inform policy and support regulatory actions that deliver sustained veteran employment and procurement
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION - our enabler
We recognise the importance of the digital world as an enabler and driver of business success. Our focus on digital transformation will be aligned to underpin and support our service delivery across our two pillars.Cyber resilience
- We will support VCBC members understand the cyber threat environment in order to make informed decisions to protect their businesses.
- We will support members understand the social media environment and how to use it as a effective tool to promote business growth whilst understanding supporting risks.
- We will support members create an effective digital footprint by using an enhanced technology stack to support accounting and finance, operations, marketing and sales.